10/19/09

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I most definitely did NOT tell the man at the Mexican place how to make my burrito 2x this week, because that would make me a fatty.

I did NOT enjoy the burrito so much better the second time. You have to be forceful.

I most definitely did not sleep in past 10 both days this weekend, and then press the snooze button 2x this Monday morning because I did not want to wake up.

I did NOT, would NOT go to the store just for wine in my PJ's and slippers. Me, Never??

I Do Not, DID not become obsessed with blogging!! And I most definitely DO NOT blog way too much, and then read it over his shoulder when my husband is reading my blog, just to make sure I didn't say something I shouldn't have :)

Yay for Monday!

2 comments:

  1. In reading over your blog, I've noticed a common theme...and correct me if I'm wrong...but WINE seems to be mentioned in almost EVERY entry :) I think you now have TWO friends in Minnesoooooota, your yoga/gym friend, and WINE.

    Hope your NOT ME Monday is going well. I expect a little gchat at 3pm PST (aka wine o'clock CST :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed my visit. Have a great Monday. And i most definitely did not sleep in today. LOL

    ReplyDelete