3/22/10

Soundtrack for the Day.

I listen to a lot of music when I work. It keeps me focused, and I can't handle silence. It bothers me.

Pandora has been a lifesaver due to the lack of music on my Computer, and I have many many options with stations and giving songs a thumbs down when I don't like them. Which happens a lot lately. Why do the most random songs come on, when they have NOTHING to do with the station that I am listening to?

I need advice for music. Does anyone else listen to Pandora. Or another music service when working? Does silence bother you as much as it does me? Working from home, makes for a lot of silence, unless Dru is watching stupid TV shows, or the cats are trying to kill eachother.

I am going to hope for a positive week, I have surgery scheduled for Friday. I am a little nervous, not going to lie about that part.

1 comment:

  1. I listen to the John Mayer Pandora station when I'm studying, SOOO good.

    Or the Micheal jackson station when I'm at work. Grooveshark is good for the Top 40 type stuff!

    p.s. I sure am comment happy on your blog today :) I must miss you!

    ReplyDelete