3/11/10

Not Feeling SO Great

So even though I am pretty sure only friends and family read this blog. I don't think that it is the place where I expose everything about myself.

Did you watch HOUSE this week? Well I did. If you don't watch HOUSE then you have no idea what I am talking about, but oh well your loss.

So I am not going to talk about my medical problems, because that is not fun for you the readers. And I have already complained enough to my mom and husband.

So onto something new and more exciting. I Think.

It has been thunder and lightning here this morning. I didn't think that happened other than summer time. Isn't it supposed to be warm when that happens? Well it is warmer than it has been for the past few months. And the snow is melting. It is raining rather than snowing which is fine with me.

Thunder and Lightning scares me. I don't like it. My house was shaking. But I will take this shaking anyday than the shaking that has been happening in Chile. ANOTHER earthquake today. The world is PISSED, and well my coworker and I decided someone needed to be blamed. So we decided that our boss was at fault. We thought that he was a good person to blame.

I love my job and coworkers. They are so supportive. And my friends and family too. Thanks for the love.

I hope that Grey's is new tonight. I have not even checked.

No comments:

Post a Comment