3/20/10

Home Sweet Home

I am back from my little adventure work trip. I actually got back last night, but there was wine to drink and all that good stuff, so blogging had to wait.

I have lost a follower. I only had 10, but now I am down to 9. I never really cared about things like that, but it makes me a little said. Someone "unfollowed" me. It is like being "defrinded" on FB.

Sad. Sorry if I bore you. But I guess if you unfollowed me, you are not here anymore anyway.

The midwest has gotten a chill back to it. A pretty cold one, and I don't think that I like it. I have become attached to my flip flop wearing lately, and was even thinking about getting a pedicure today. It is only 29 degrees. I don't think that is so much pedicure weather as I wish that it was.

Since I don't have much to say, I am going to go back to bed for a while. Why do I wake up at 8am on a Saturday? I am unsure, but  I know that my little napping partner is sitting right here next to me, and he wants a nap too. Snuggly Stan needs to learn how to make breakfast, and soon cause I am hungry.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that your leaking has stopped. I hope you are feeling better. Missed you at the meeting. Hope to see you this coming week.

    ReplyDelete