3/15/10

More than just Leaky Sinks

We officially have a leaky basement. A VERY leaky basement. As I type this I should probably go down and check the water, and suck it up with the shop vac. But I don't want to. I am too lazy and just don't want to. I just want the water to stop flowing into the basement.

Flowing into the room that was my new office for 1 week. Now my office is in the middle of the "man room" or as I like to call it "the basement" since I spend more time down there than the man, and last time I checked. I was not a man.

Leaky stuff SUCKS. The sink is still leaky, and now more leakyness at our home. This has just not been my month. I want March to fastforward and be over. because I don't think that March and I are getting along too well.

Peace love and Monday. Hoping your house is less leaky than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment