12/10/09

SLEEP

Not being able to sleep is one of my least favorite things EVER. I love to sleep, and I was really really tired yesterday, so I read a book and went to bed a little early. Falling asleep went GREAT...But when I woke up at 1am I thought it was morning. And then again at 5:45, when I gave in and got out of bed.

I made the coffee last night.........or so I thought.

I pushed the start button, since it was much before the time that the pot would magically turn on because I was going to be out of bed, and warm coffee would be awaiting my arrival. But I got up to damn early, so I had to push the button

Someone forgot to put the coffee in the filter. There was water, but NO filter. So I first made a pot of water, and that pissed me off. All I wanted was coffee...

So now that I am drinking my coffee and it is still really early, could someone please tell me what it means when a city declares a "Snow Emergency"...Does that mean that the city is closed? Dru and I decided that we need a run down on the winter words. Cause we don't have any idea what any of this means, other than it is covered with cold white stuff outside, and it is chilly. Like -6 this morning. I only know that because my tv told me. Like I would go outside and check it out, I think NOT!!

I have a christmas party tonight. Thank God it is at my neighbors. That means that I don't have to drive anywhere. I drove yesterday, but I had an assistant and he says I drive too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment