12/4/09

Friday-and I still have a cold

So today is Friday. Could someone please tell me where the rest of the days in the week went, because I am having a hard time remembering them. The only thing I remember about Monday is that I got up way too early, and was on a airplane. I fell asleep even before we took off, and I awoke to us still sitting on the runway in Minneapolis. Not Okay! Not a great way to start out a week.

I think that I might be allergic to airplane air. I now have a cold. I always get sick after flying, and no its not the piggy flu, well at least I hope not. I am pretty sure it is just my body telling me that it is tired, and wants to sleep better, and stay warm, and watch movies.....Maybe my body should email my boss and tell him that, because I have A LOT of work to do today and all I really want to do is lay in my bed.

We NEED Christmas decorations. And I am pretty sure that my mom lost all mine. Okay, maybe I did, but still they are missing and that makes me sad. I sure as heck hope that they are not in SLO in one of the many houses that I have lived in over the past few years. Because I need them here in the Frozen Tundra. My weather data icon was not working just a few moments ago, because it was afraid to tell me that it is only 12 degrees outside. Yes, only 12. I don't think that I will be going outside today. Quite a few of our neighbors have Christmas lights up, and it makes me feel like we need them too. And we need a Christmas tree PRONTO, because I have gifts that need to be wrapped and go under it. The only problem is that the husband and I don't agree on the tree idea. I want a fake one. He wants a real one. I am pretty sure that I am going to lose this year, but there is always next year. Especially when the "baby kitty" who is not so nice sometimes, destroys the tree and there is tree needles ALL over the floor. And I have to vacuum 12 times a day. Then I will WIN and we will get a fake tree.

Husband is still currently sleeping. Yes, he has today off. I want to have today off work and go back to bed too...Hopefully the cold weather won't dampen his Christmas spirit and we will have decorations today :)

Crossing my fingers for some Christmas cheer. And for this cold to go away, because I am supposed to give blood tomorrow, and they won't want my cold too.......

No comments:

Post a Comment