12/24/09

Christmas Cold

Well the title of this post means 2 things. First....

There is a lot of snow outside. Like A LOT!!! Good thing I don't plan on going outside for a few days.

Second...

I think that I am getting a cold. I feel like shit. I feel like barfing. I am tired and just want to go back to bed. But I am working...until noon. Who works on Christmas Eve? ME....

My husband is NEVER allowed to go to the post office again. He mailed my families christmas gifts to the wrong zip code. I am a little pissed, and hoping that the post office will realize his mistake and still take them to the right address. But I am pretty sure that someone in Chico, CA is having a great christmas with gifts that are NOT theirs, or that the package will end up back on my doorstep here in the frozen tundra. But I am hoping for option 3, which is that it will arrive at my parents house TODAY....Keep your fingers crossed..

Back to work for a little while, even though I want to crawl back into my bed and watch people shovel snow outside, because it makes for an amusing morning since I don't have a TV in my room, and the library is closed and I have almost finished all my books, and there are no good movies to rent.

Merry Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment