7/14/10

Time Flys

Is it seriously the middle of July? The 14th to be exact. This means a few things to me. My big brother turns 26 today. Happy Birthday Erik, you make me feel old. Really, is my brother really closer to 30 than 20? Gezzzz...Mom I am sure that makes you feel old too.

I can't wait for my brother and Kyla (his gf) to come visit us. It is fun to have visitors and show them around and spend time with family.

What else does the middle of July mean? It means that it is that much closer to summer being over. And for that horrible white stuff that coats my driveway to come back. Snow and I are not friends. If you have read my blog since winter, you know that I complain a lot when it snows. I don't like to be cold, I don't like to drive in snow. I just don't like it. Yes, I do realize that it is my fault and I moved to MN from CA. Yes, I know....But Dru bought us a snowblower yesterday!!!!! I am debating if I want to learn how to use it, or just play stupid and say that it is "too hard" so I don't have to go outside until all the snow is gone.

Sorry if I am depressing some of you, talking about snow in July. Not cool.

okay-random tangent-WTF Bristol and Levi are engaged? Just heard that "Breaking News" on the today show that is on in the background.

Wow, the Bristol/Levi story just threw me way off. Don't know what to think about that one.

Have a great day-it is already Wednesday! Hopefully I won't blow away in a Tornado today as there seems to be some crazy weather alerts here in MN.

No comments:

Post a Comment