7/16/10

Five Question Friday...

Friday is here already? Since it is that time again. I thought that I would link up to Mama M's. Five question friday! Have a great weekend everyone. It is going to be a hott and sticky one here in the Midwest. Hopefully it is not too hott where you are, or you have a pool/lake to cool off in!








1. Do you collect anything? No, strangely I don't. Too much clutter if you ask me. 

2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking. I have never been into the having crushes on stars. I am perfectly with my hottie husband and little life that I don't have the time to obsess over men that are "fiction"....and technically they usually turn out to be Dbags? Right?

3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)? My two newest scars are the ones that make me the most mad. I have two cuts on my lower abdomen on each side. Both from the two surgeries that I had in the spring. One Dr. was a lot better at stitching me back up that the other, but they are still a constant reminder of those 2 surgeries...

4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird? My husband tells me that Mac and Cheese with HotDogs (Turkey Dogs in my case) is the grossest thing. I love it. I cut them up and cook everything together. So the cheese has a "hotdogy" flavor. Yummmmm. 

5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life? No. But now that we are in the Midwest, we have a bigger advantage (or disadvantage) of seeing one. Our Siren has gone off a total of one times since we have lived here. And catching Molly (before Stan) took us the longest. By the time we caught her, we probably would have been blown away if there really was a tornado. We are prepared, and have water, and sleeping bags, and kitty food in our basement. Just in case :)

4 comments:

  1. I am so with you w/ the celebrities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree that collections = clutter. That's why I don't have any.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also ditto your celebrity answer! I actually named 3 FEMALE celebrities that I think are pretty. I'm sure my husband appreciates that more! Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't eat hot dogs right now and it kills me!

    ReplyDelete