7/21/10

Home From the Hospital

I got released from the hospital this afternoon following my early morning appendix removal surgery. It was a strange night to say the least, and I did not sleep a wink. I can't sleep in strange places, and the pain didn't help the sleeping one bit.

But we made it. I say we since Dru has been amazing though everything. If I was a purchase such as a boat, or car my mom joked that he probably would have traded me in for a non broken version. Yes, I have had my fair share of medical shit this year, but I didn't think that was very nice, or even close to true. Dru loves me and is honestly the most caring husband in the world. He is by my side through everything and I couldn't ask for a better husband to spend the rest of my life with.

We will get through this, and things will be back to "normal" soon. I have a great support system of  friends, family, and job and I couldn't ask for more. So if you are looking for me, I am probably napping, or laying in bed working on my laptop, or taking short walks throughout the house to try to make myself less achey.

Come say hi.

4 comments:

  1. OK, you have bene cut open far too many times this year! :( I'm glad you're home and in bed, but please get better soon lady! Better for good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's enough surgeries for now! Take care of yourself and feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly how it feels and get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know reading about the surgery made me think back to when i had mine and how much our spouses love us and wand to be there for us, this makes me want to cry everytime i read it

    http://mycrazy4.blogspot.com/2008_01_01_archive.html

    ReplyDelete