7/30/10

Five Q Friday-end of July edition.

Five Question Friday time AGAIN!!! Yes, it is almost lunchtime here (edit....I started this right before lunchtime, and now it is 4pm, FAIL) and that means that I am only 5 hours (now 1 hour....yay!!!) away from the weekend. Speaking of lunch. I am cooking up some Tofu-with montreal steak seasoning. Oxymoran? But I love Tofu, and I love the seasoning. It works-Promise.
Edited: Totatlly didn't work. I wasn't feeling it once I started to eat. Way way way too salty for me. Food has tasted weird all day to me. Since food does not sound good, I am hoping that wine still tastes the same because I am MORE than ready to pour myself a nice big glass. While I sit and wait for the hubby to get home from work.

But moving on. My answers to Five Question Friday-Hosted by the fabulous Mama M. Over at http://www.fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/ She is pretty awesome so I suggest that you check her out!

Since she is also a nurse and a baby nurse to boot (did I really just use that saying?) and lives in MN....I think that I might track her down when we decide to have babies. Serious, thats how awesome I think that she is!!!



1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?
I didn't have anything like that from when I was a kid. But my brother had "Teddy" his brown teddybear, and Teddy is still around and he is 26. I wish I had something cool like that.


2. Do you dream in color?
Is there any other way to dream? I honestly don't know how others dream, but mine usually are very vivid and real life like. So hell ya, I dream in color! And since I am usually daydreaming you better bet that they are color-HD even :)


3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?
5 7ish. Or maybe a little shorter. But rounding up it acceptable when you are close. I am actually really happy with my height. A lot of my friends here are shorter than me. It is actually pretty funny, because I never considered myself tall until I moved here. Maybe people in the midwest are shorter than people from the west coast?



4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?

I usually mute my GPS. I hate people telling me what to do. And telling me how/where to drive is one of my biggest pet peeves. So no voice is greatly appreciated. I married the driving Nazi so I don't need to hear shit from my GPS.


5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?
Depends on how cold it is outside, or if I feel like being an asshole or not. I usually try to return it to the cart holder, but I am not going to say that I always do.


So thats it. Five question Friday! And guess what we are doing tomorrow? Going to the Twin's game vs. Seattle. Hopefully I will remember to take pictures.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment