4/5/10

weight loss challenge-or am I just challenged?

I have been thinking a lot about how I need to lose weight. Probably about 40lbs to be happy happy happy. And I know that a number is not the deciding factor, but there I have put it out there I want to lose 40 lbs.

I want these monster boobs to shrink, so they look relatively "normal" in a bathing suit. People wish for boobs, I am gladly willing to donate the extra that I have. No questions asked I am sure that they are going to a good home.

Since I have not had my post op from my surgery, I am not sure if I can exercise like I would want to. I have a personal trainer at my demand. But I don't yet know if I can use her. shit, that sucks.

I need to stop eating like a college student. I need to stop eating like a man. I need to get control about what I put in my body.

Why is saying what I need to do, so much easier than actually doing all of these things?

HELP ME

2 comments:

  1. You can do this lady! Just a few more days until your post op (right?) and then we are all here to encourage you! I need to drop 10 before IVF. Apparently I need to drop this belly fat that the drug they put me on gave me - bogus

    The point is - we can cheer each other on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you I have been saying for 2 years that I needed to lose at least 40 lbs...but it sucks because I love eating like a man...okay 2 men...but who's counting!

    ReplyDelete