4/7/10

Fishing

My husband is out fishing. Sometimes I swear that the man has no patience whatsoever, but how he can sit and wait for a damn fish to just bite his little hook amazes me.

He would fish everyday if he could. I swear. What can be that exciting about going fishing? Boring and cold if you ask me. Definitely not my cup of tea.

Do you have a huge pet peeve, or someone that bothers you or drives you crazy on a constant basis, and they don’t get it?

Does it bother you even more that they just don’t get it?

So as most of you know I have been taking Ambien to sleep. This drug is a miracle worker. I sleep so great with it, and without it, well no bueno.

There is only ONE problem. Well two if you count the fact that it does not stop my husband from snoring, but that is a different problem for a different day.

I take it, and then usually get hungry. Now, not like middle of the night get up and snack and don’t know what I am doing hungry. But like hungry after I take it and lay in bed. So then I must prepare myself a snack.

Because who wants to go to bed hungry? Not me. Well my snack last night consisted of popcorn, and Easter Candy. I cannot continue snacking like this, if I want to lose weight. Nope, not at all. Not good.

After my appointment on Monday, I am MAKING myself lose weight. I will go to the gym, and eat healthier. It is almost bathing suit season.

Does it bother you that I blog like I think? Or talk, or whatever?

1 comment:

  1. I think I have a trick to help you with this...but you have to call me back first!

    ReplyDelete