4/19/10

Breakfast Changes

Lately I have been eating CRAP. Maybe that relates to the amount of weight I have gained in the past few years, but I am resolved to fixing that problem.

For breakfast I had oatmeal and yogurt. And I must say that it was DELICIOUS. I wasn't expecting to be satisfied with it at all, but it was yummy and blueberryish, and good for me.

Good way to start the day.

A bad way to start the day??? Well yesterday I had felt pretty achy all day. Like my back hurt and I was thinking that maybe it just was from the working out on the Wii? Well Last night, I was in a LOT of pain, pain that I had before my lap. Pain that I was expecting to not feel again.

I guess I didn't really think about endo being a "forever" presence in my life. I didn't want to think about it that way. I wanted to have the surgery and be done. I wanted to never think about it again.

Well now I have my doubts. I have doubts about the surgery that my dr preformed. I don't know if I trust her right now. I have pretty bad pain right now. In my pelvis, Abdomen, back and it is not fun. I don't really know what to do. But I am just going to go with the flow, and try to get all my hospital results sent to my new Dr. and see if he has any ideas.

And to top off the pain, I have been sneezing NON STOP this morning. It is driving me insane. I don't like being stuffy, and sniffly and I sure as heck HATE sneezing.

If only yesterday really was today then today would be Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment