2/4/10

Working from BED

I feel like SHIT. Yes, I don't feel well. And this is the second day of not feeling fantastic.

Working from home makes it somewhat difficult to call in sick to work, since work is here. And I have a lot of things to do, and I am working on a fun project. So......I didn't call in sick, I didn't decide to sleep in.

I am drinking tea, propped up by a ton of pillows, working on my laptop in bed. I am being VERY productive this morning. Amazingly. I am proud of myself. Wish that I felt better, but happy that I can have my tea and sweatpants and still be productive.

My husband cleaned the house last night when I was at my meeting. It looks FANTASTIC. I love having a clean house. And love it even more when I am not the one that cleaned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment