2/25/10

No TIME!

Short blog post today. I have so much work to do I don't even know what to do with myself.

And I am meeting my personal trainer today at 12. So that takes about 2 hours outta my day, because her gym is like 20mins away.

And I have a meeting tonight, that I HAVE to go to. Because I don't want "LB" to make me feel guilty for not going. And it is fun to get out, and not think about work.

And, I have the BEST HUSBAND EVER. Seriously. I am not kidding about this one. I had a project for work that I had to do a mailer for one of our clients. That involved stuffing, and sealing about 300 envelopes.

Dru did ALL of them last night for me. What a lifesaver! Too bad he wasn't here this morning to help with the address labels and stamps that also had to go on them before I could mail them out. Sometimes I think I need an admin assistant. Or thank god that my jobs in college paid off, and I know how to do mail merges. And I love my job enough to know that mailing projects don't happen too often, so I can't complain.

Tomorrow is Friday. I will most likely be working ALL weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment