2/28/10

Crazy Times

Since this week is going to be a whirlwin of activities: Work, meetings, working out, traveling and such....

I thought that I might blog today and then we will see how much time I have to blog this week.

The snow is starting to melt. It has been in the high 30's this week. Which is FANTASTIC. I love it. Happy that the kitties can sunbathe in the living room, and I don't have to wear too many layers to go out and about. I am working right now. It is Sunday, but I still have catch up to do, and Dru is at work. So I thought that working was the best plan for me today. Take some stress out of my week if at all possible.

I have a weird taste in my mouth when I eat. Whevever I eat ANYTHING. I don't know what it is. And maybe it is a good diet tool. But it is a weird taste, and I don't think that I like it. Thankfully it does not happen when I drink anything. So my morning coffee is safe sitting next to me. It is my 3rd cup. But there is nothing I love more than coffee in bed, in the mornings. Well maybe I love getting mail more, but it could be a toss up.

I also love new sheets. I bought some sheets at Target the other day, and they are GREAT. a great color and comfy and I love them. So score, new sheets are the BEST.

Meet the Press is BORING. and I can't find my remote. Which means I must switch gears and do something else. Have a great Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment