2/23/10

Florida

No, this is not another post about my vacation....................................................That was wonderful and great and amazing and all that good stuff.


This is me RANTING....Because I am going BACK to Florida. NEXT WEEK. NOT FOR VACATION

For work. Did I mention that I don't really love to fly, and that I swell up really bad and my fingers and toes look like little weenies-the sasuages not the other kind...Gezz sick minds.

And I get Kankles, and sometimes my nose bleeds, and I get dehydrated... And I don't like flying for those reasons and I am going on an airplane next week, Again

I better get upgraded to first class.

I am going with my boss...We have a meeting, a presentation, which is all fine and dandy except that I am STRESSED out already. And I am adding this to the list of things.

I will bring you back to the regular programming (vacation talk and pics, and maybe some wedding pics, cause we got those too) tomorrow.

But for now I am sulking while I work really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment