2/5/10

Fishing

Dru is out ice fishing right now. Yes, you heard that right. ICE FISHING. sitting on a frozen lake, after they have punctured a hole in the frozen ice sitting on his butt waiting for fish to swim by and eat his bait.

There are many things that Dru does that I do not do, and vice versa. But I think that I might have agreed to try ice fishing this weekend. Sunday, before the superbowl.

I wan't to go back on that promise. Because the more I think about it, the less I want to sit on a frozen lake and wait for fish. I have better things to do with my time. Woulden't you think? And, putting holes in the ice. Does that not seem like a BAD idea to anyone but me?

I don't really want to feel what freezing cold ice water feels like on my body. I know that I got some more fat to keep me warm, but probably not THAT warm. And you are supposed to "roll out" of the water, and not panic. Not panic my ass, I am pretty sure I would panic, and then be dead and frozen.

It is almost the weekend. I don't think that I could be more excited about this fact. Officially 5 more work hours until the weekend. Even though it is snowing, and does not look like it is going to stop any time soon. I am still excited.

I am serving at at wild game feed this weekend. If you know me. You have probably gleaned to the fact that I am not a "wild" food eater. Red meat is not something that I eat. So I am pretty sure I will not be a fan of the "wild, or game, options that they are serving" but nonetheless it should be a fun time. I get to show off my pretty apron, free drinks and good friends will be there.

Happy Friday

ps, I think that I might be more productive when working from the comfort of my bed. I might go back to that option this afternoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment