2/24/10

No more bitching or complaining

So I have stopped complaining and decided to deal with the fact that I will be traveling for work. I don't really mind it that much, just flying is not really my cup o tea for the reasons that I mentioned yesterday....


So anyways. I have been working, and working and working some more. And I need an assistant. I have such a BIG to do list that it is starting to get overwhelming. But oh well, thats how things work.

Tomorrow I start training with my personal trainer. I am so excited/scared all at the same time. She is going to kick my butt. I might not be able to walk Friday. But I need it. I need motivation. My coworker is also running a 1/2 marathon in May. And I HAVE to do better than her. Because in her words "you have to be able to beat an old lady"....

She is not OLD, because if 35 is old, then we are all in for a surprise soon. Some of my readers sooner than later, and well some have hit 35 and moved on and are still alive and kickin so OLD is a relative number. You are as old as you think you are. And from the title of this blog. I am 23, soon to be 24 then I might stop counting. But oh well..


We got our wedding pictures from the photographer and I LOVE them. Here is a little alpha love for the AOII sisters that read this blog :) Love ya! Thank you so much for sharing our special day with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment