2/15/10

Presidents Day?

Today is a holiday in the world of people other than me....This just became apparent to me. Shit, does that  mean that the mail man is NOT coming today?

I am going on vacation. The mail needs to come TODAY, not tomorrow.

Frustrated, need to pack, so much work to do.

Can't find my damn camera charger. I swear that it always goes missing. I think that Dru or the cats hide it?

I WILL be on the amazing race someday. The new season, has me thinking that the contestents are not so bright, but I guess I will just have to wait and see. I don't have a favorite yet, but I will once the season goes on.

1 comment:

  1. Guilt, guilt, guilt....where were you last Thursday for our WT meeting? We missed your horribly and your shows can be recorded. Come out in the snow and play.

    ReplyDelete