10/3/10

Women's Retreat

This weekend I went on a "girls weekend" or women's retreat. And it was most definitely needed after the day that I had on Friday. I am not going to go into details of Friday because I don't know if I am ready to put that out to the world. But lets just say that it was a pretty shitty day.

But back to this weekend. So much fun. I left after work on Friday and got done to Tyler, MN around 8pm. Ready for our weekend retreat. We stayed at an old Danish folk school and it was so much fun and perfect for the weekend that was ahead. We had a huge kitchen to use for the weekend and we had our own rooms.

Now weekends with "girls' or women are usually not without the fun pranks, lots of laughing and some wine. And this was not a disappointing weekend in any of those areas. The pranks were harmless yet fun, laughter was never lacking and wine and food was never ending.

It was exactly what I needed. And I am hoping that I can start this work week tomorrow with a positive attitude and ready to get things done. But tonight-I will be watching my shows and relaxing.

I hope that everyone else had a great weekend too-and "what happens in Tyler stays in Tyler" at least I hope so, because I might have a "flashing" problem........

No comments:

Post a Comment