10/6/10

8 Questions

I have been tagged by Sonja from "The Mud and Lotus" to answer 8 questions. Sonja is a fellow Minnesotan Blogger, and has a furbabie (hi Alex) like Dru and I do, and well I just really like her-so check her out :)

So here it goes, my attempt at answering her 8.

1.  Who will win the World Series:  Reds, Phillies, Braves, Giants, Twins, Yankees, Rangers, or Rays?
Twins of Course-Since I am a Minnesotan I must say that :) Second choice is the Giants.....

2.  What happens when we die?
We all go to the happiest place that we can imagine and we live a new life worry free and reconnect with everyone that we love. 

3.  What's your favorite kind of pie?
Cheesecake-wait, does that count? Probably not but I don't really like Pie so I choose cheesecake since it is a cross between pie, cake and whatever else you want it to be. 

4.  What is your favorite album?
I don't really have a favorite-I listen to the radio or pandora and just skip songs that I don't like. 

5.  Does Nessie the Loch Ness Monster exist?
YES!

6.  With Cheetos:  Crunchy or Poofy?
Poofy for sure-unless they are spicy hot and then crunchy. 

7.  Where do missing socks from the dryer go?
Somewhere where Molly or Stan take things when they steal them. I am guessing under the couch or to the place where Molly hid her collar and I have NO clue where that is so "the kitties hiding place" is my answer. 

8.  If your nails are painted, what color?
I don't paint my nails because I bite them and they are nasty. But my toes are usually always painted and I choose a pretty pink or a dark burgundy depending on how tan I am. 


I don't have time right now to think of 8 questions or pick 8 people but I will do it tonight or tomorrow. Promise!

1 comment:

  1. 1. Ok, sorry to break it to you the Twins will be lucky to win 1 game against the Spanks.

    And the Giants? Come on what about the Atlanta Braves

    ReplyDelete