2/25/11

Five Q Friday-Where I am vague with details.....

1. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes, kind of sort of yes. I can drive Kate's honda accord, but I can't drive an older bmw stick. I can drive a tractor and that classifies as a stick shift right???? I could do it if I had to, I know what I am doing, but I don't normally drive a stick so I would probably stall the car a few times. 

2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
I don't really think that there is anything that I just "can't" eat. There are many many items on my "I don't/won't eat" but nothing that would kill me if I ate it. Now that I think about it, I would probably try any food once. The rules are that is has to be classified as food (poop doesn't count) and more than one person eats this "food" everyday. Then I would try it.  

3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
I boycotted Girl Scout Cookies this year. Refused to buy them. We don't need to eat them, and to be honest, I don't even like the little girl who tried to sell them to me. She tried 2x and both times I told her NO. No cookies in the house. No cookies for me or "the bearded one".....If I had to choose which would magically appear in my house and I could have just one as a snack I would choose the peanut butter chocolate ones. I don't know what they are called. 

4. How do you pamper yourself?
Pampering is such a relative term. During the winter my body does not get as much pampering as it does in the summer. Think Toes, Leg shaving, possibly arm pit grooming (yes I am gross but I am a waxer and tank tops are NO where near close to being a part of my wardrobe). I would classify acupuncture as "pampering" and taking care of my body at the same time, and I go to that 2x a week. I even got a sort of massage last night after she stuck needles all up in my back. Yep needles in my back. And no there is no sort of "happy ending"...why do people's minds always go there now? And I am getting a massage next weekend with a group of girlfriends. We are doing a massage social. 

5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
I am not going to write my nickname on here because like many it includes my former last name. Now this doesn't deter my friends from still calling me that and I actually really like the nickname so it doesn't matter. Also, I took my maiden last name as my middle name so it technically still applies. I have also been called variations of my brothers nickname with the word "little" put in front of it. His is our last name as well and kind of funny since it is his last name and also really goes well with what he does for a living. Okay too many details, and I am probably attracting stalkers or something like that. 

But the good news is that if I do attract stalkers, "the bearded one" is home from his mini vacation. I was home alone for 2 nights, but instructed not to blog about it just in case. He cares about me like that, don't cha know?

1 comment:

  1. Your answers made me smile. Vague yes, but in a good way. Now I am worried that I might tell too much in my blog...eek
    I want acupuncture. It is on the list of things to do.

    ReplyDelete