6/16/10

A day in the life of Stan and Molly...........


Do you enjoy icecream?

 Do you enjoy eating icecream without others wanting a bite?

In our house, we do not get to eat in peace. A yummy treat in the afternoon does not happen, without begging and maybe sneaking a lick or two.

Remember how I wrote a long time ago,http://erinanddru.blogspot.com/2009/10/husbands-and-fathers.html about Dru being a lot like my father. And that it would be the last straw if he started sharing icecream with our pets??? Well......


No, he is not naked. But molly is enjoying her treat.


Notice the little furry white thing in the left corner?



Isn't he a cute little baby :)

I love my family.


No animals were harmed in the creation of this blog post, and no this is not staged, this is my family.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! My husby always lets the dogs eat or drink with him. It's really ridiculous but I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete