11/10/09

I Love My Husband

I have the best husband ever!

He has been so good to me, I am a very lucky woman. In the past few weeks, he has cooked dinner almost every night, gone grocery shopping, cleaned, took care of me when I didn't feel good, took out the trash cans to the street (okay, I would not do that anyway, but still I love that he does it)....and today what did he do??

He brought me FLOWERS


He brought me home these beautiful roses today when he got off work. And I separated them and made 2 vases, one for my office and one for upstairs so I can enjoy them all the time. Now the question remains....
Who is going to babysit the flowers and this

When we are not paying attention???

She has already tried to eat them, and the flowers have been in the house for less than an hour......

No comments:

Post a Comment