9/3/10

Holiday Five Q Friday

Friday has arrived and that means that it is time for Five Question Friday from Mama M. I am pretty excited about Friday being here and I am sure that you are too!





1. What do you do when you have time to yourself?
Time to myself usually means some sort of pampering-think pedicures, waxing, "keeping" up myself. I find that I have more and more time to myself these days now that my husband works nights. So I would prefer to not have as much "me" time and have more "us" time. I am sure that one day when I have kids these words will come back to haunt me and all I will want is time to myself. 

2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see?
A big backyard, with a boat. 2 squirrels and a bunny rabbit. 

3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as?
I think that it would be fun to be Ann Curry from the Today show. Yes, really random. But I love the Today show, and I think that I would love being a newscaster. A few years ago it would have been Katie from the Today show, but since she moved to CBS I don't see her anymore. I am not a huge CBS fan. 

4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids?
Am I allowed to answer this even if I don't have kids? I think so! I cannot stand when peoples kids are rude. When they don't say please/thank you. If I am giving them something as a gift, or just because. I deserve a thank you. Kids are just rude. 

5. Regular or Diet soda?
Diet soda.....Diet Coke to be exact. Why waste the calories on regular soda? I just don't understand how people can consume a whole meal worth of calories in a drink!


That about wraps up Five Question Friday. I hope that you have a great holiday weekend. I know that I will! Even though it does not look like I am going to get that end of summer tan that I was hoping for. It might be a sweatshirt and jeans weekend looking at the weather. But that is a good thing, less exposed skin for the bugs to bite me :)

2 comments:

  1. Visiting from FQF! Have a great weekend!

    http://floridahoganfamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree totally with your answer to #4!

    ReplyDelete