5/4/11

I'M ALIVE

Yes, I realize that I have been MIA for about 2 weeks. I appreciate that people were looking for me - it makes me feel loved. And YES my blog did go private for about a day, I was playing around with it for a work project and forgot to turn it back on.

Oooopppssss..


Anyways. A lot has happened in 2 weeks and there is no way that I could cover everything in one post, or a guarantee that I would remember everything that happened.

I am a little forgetful lately. Too many things going on a at once and I AM getting older (I'll be 25 in less than a week, I can feel the grey hairs forming already).

If I was better at taking pictures I would even show you a montage of pictures, but I suck at that as well.

Brian and Kathy came to visit...we had to stop for cocktails while shopping the mall of america.



I leave you with that. I'll be back - sooner rather than later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment