5/23/11

Procrastination or just denial?

As I sit here and write this I am on the verge of a mental breakdown. Seriously I am so overwhelmed I don't even know what to do or think. I am too stressed to write a to do list of all the things that I need "to do"...

I went to a conference for work this weekend and I came home with a new outlook on life. I am seriously so inspired to get healthy and be fit. I want to workout more, eat better and just plain get healthy. Too bad I am so overwhelmed I don't even know where to start. 

Somehow my suitcase exploded all over the floor of the living room and hasn't yet managed to put the clothes in the laundry on its own. The really cool stuff that I came home with is exploding all over my kitchen and my office looks like a disaster area. 

So for now I am going to procrastinate some more, and be in denial about all the things that I need to get done around this house and focus on work.

Working from home is a blessing and a curse sometimes. I wish that I couldn't see the disaster that I created every time I need to refill my water cup in the kitchen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment