8/10/10

Getting up early.....

I do realize that I have not posted since last Monday, and since I was complaining about Monday when I last posted I'm here to tell you that today the following Tuesday was not much better.

I got up at 4:15 to take my brother and Kyla to the airport. That is way too early for me. I have been super tired lately, always sleepy. And getting up really early just makes me cranky. And I have volunteered to get up early Thursday and Friday morning to help clean up at the local county fair. 6:30am early. And it is hot here in MN. It was 75 degrees at 4 this morning and it does not look like it will be cooling down anytime in the near future.

So that is where I have been. I had a lot of fun with Erik and Kyla when they were here visiting and it was fun to show them around our little town in the Midwest. I think that they enjoyed their time here as well! But for our next visitors-don't plan really early flights out when you want to leave my lovely Midwest town. Because this girl does not want to see 4am again anytime soon.

I will be back to my regular blogging schedule soon and hope to have some photos to post. We are expecting some storms here tonight but the rain makes me happy because someone has to water my garden.....and rain does a much better job at it than me. I am too lazy to drag the hose out there :)

I just had to remove fudge off Molly's paw, as well as Dru's side. They had an accident while snacking on chocolate in the bed. Wet wipes were needed-sometimes I feel like the mom of 3 kids.

1 comment: