4/8/11

I Like Needles?

The lovely Mama M. is hosting Five Question Friday on this beautiful day. Yes friends, it is WARM here in Minnesota and I have my windows open. 



1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
This question is quite silly if you ask me. You can change anything about yourself that you want to, it is just a matter of actually doing it. So yes, just like anyone I would probably want to be skinnier, healthier and prettier...I can be all of those things if I just put my ass into motion and go to the gym, eat better and actually get dressed instead of wearing sweatpants to work in. 

2. Write about a time when you got lost.
I get lost all the time when I drive anywhere. Especially in big cities. Downtown Minneapolis and I have a love/hate relationship. Especially when the GPS is being a bitch and not working properly. Then I am always lost. 

3. Camping or 5 star hotel?
Camping. I love camping. I love the dirt, bonfires, early morning beer/bloody mary drinking (wait you don't do that?) Now my situation is a little different because camping now is not really a "family" affair. We go camping just Dru and I, or with our friends that don't have kids. Kids and camping are probably a lot different. You have to watch them so they don't drown in the river/lake - so this means less drinking and more responsibility. Then I might choose a 5 star hotel. 

4. Have you donated blood?
Yes! Kristen and I were religious about it in college. Now, not so much. Ever since I had a horrible shitty year last year, I haven't donated blood. Speaking of that, I think that I am going to look for a place that I can donate this weekend. I have good blood (the universal type) and needles don't bother me (which reminds me that I REALLY need to write out my post about my acupuncture experience lately. It is a miracle treatment). Woow I am a rambler today. Sorry. 

5. Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months?
Budget? What is that? I am joking, kind of sort of. We suck at budgeting, but I am not really a spender so it is okay. Dru on the other hand IS a spender.

1 comment:

  1. If it's not an early morning beer or bloody mary, it's Kahlua in our coffee. Best part of camping. Mostly because it's 6 kids, 6 adults, and a dog crammed into a 27 foot trailer.

    ReplyDelete