4/1/11

Don't Play Tricks On Me - I'm Gullible

It is Five Question Friday again...I missed you last week Mama M. I am glad that you are home with your family! Check out Mama M's blog for more entries and to read about her crazy experience with her daughter being in the hospital for over a week. I am very thankful that my appendix last year only kept me overnight once. Happy April Fool's day everyone!



1. Have you ever had surgery?
Did last year happen? That is my snarky reply to yes, yes and yes...three times last year. Not the best year in the history of my 25 (yes I am almost 25) years. 

2. Ever ride in an ambulance?
Thankfully NO. I don't want to ever have to either. New goal. Never ride in an ambulance. 

3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?
What exactly counts as an emergency? I probably would freak out if it was my husband or family. For myself I am usually okay. 

4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?
I attempted to garden last year. It went okay. I had a lot of squash and rhubarb. I didn't even plant the rhubarb so that shows my skills :)

5. When did you move out of your parents house?
I moved out for 10 months at 16 when I was an exchange student in Sweden and then I moved out for good at 18 when I went to college. I did move back in for a summer my second year of college...but I don't know how often I actually slept there. My parents are awesome people, but I don't ever plan on moving home now that I am an adult. 

1 comment:

  1. Yikes... 3 surguries in one year? That had to hurt. Visiting from 5QF, and a new follower. PS - I am gullible too(:-)
    ~ Kimberlee at The Spunky Diva 

    ReplyDelete