But I need to blog today. I need to feel normal right now-so what is a better way to celebrate a Friday than participating in Mama M's Five Question Friday????
Here is goes.
1. What Christmas song do you loathe?
Anything sung by Alvin and the Chipmunks. Seriously why are chipmunks even singing? And is it singing or squealing?
2. Do you and your significant other cuddle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed?
OPPOSITE sides for SURE! Even with a pillow in between us usually. Yes, I am weird! I don't like to cuddle or to be touched while sleeping. Nor do I like my legs to touch so I wear sleeping pants (which we have discussed here before).
3. Have you ever had surgery?
A big unfortunate YES! 3 this year. Not my idea of a great 24th year.
4. When do you typically have your holiday shopping done?
Whenever the boxes arrive on my doorstep. I am an online shopper. We don't really do much holiday shopping anyways.
5. If money were not an issue (and you HAD to pick something), what would your ultimate luxury item be?
Does instant curing chap stick count? Because right now that is what I would say. My lips are on fire, and painful and chapped. And I bet if I paid a TON of money and walked into a salon someone could probably fix them....right?