3/5/12

What We Have Been Up To

Does anyone else REALLY want it to be summer? I am so incredibly white that I just can't stand it anymore and I usually lay in the cancer (tanning) bed at least once or twice (or 12 times) during the winter so my skin doesn't scare people. I'm from California, pale white just isn't a good color on me, or one that I am used to. For the first time in my 25 years (almost 26) I don't have any tan lines. This just seems wrong to me. But since tanning beds are on the no list when you are pregnant, even though I find it hard to believe that I would cook Pedro, I'm sticking to the rules.

I've had the pleasure of spending the past 2 Sundays with my wonderful husband, and I really like it. He usually has to work on Sunday but for the past 2 weeks we have done "family activities" together. Home Depot (2x), The Mall of America, Good Food and naps...How else should you spend a weekend?

And in other news, I have started purchasing items for baby Pedro. On Saturday I had a girls day out and found this adorable dresser at an antique store. I LOVE It.

Molly and Stan love me even more now that I am pregnant. I hope that they love their baby brother or sister just as much when they are born.

This is what I imagine will happen :-)
This is us now, they love sitting on my lap watching Sunday night TV
Stan still loves his dad just as much. And yes Dru wears tank tops ALL of the time. It's his "thing" 






No comments:

Post a Comment