12/21/11

I Have a History of Flashing

I'm pretty sure that I have shared my love of getting mail with you all at least once or twice. It's one of my favorite times of the day. But of course, our mail carrier is a little unpredictable in when they show up and it is almost always never the same person.

We used to have a pretty sexy mailman actually. But I haven't seen him in a while, so I think that he quit and is now pursuing his other passion of being a fishing guide. How I know so much about our mail carriers is beyond me, but let's just say that I am the neighborhood stalker. Nothing goes on in this neighborhood without me knowing. Except for that one time that I got locked out of the house and no one called to report me breaking into my own house. Whatever neighbors! We will see what happens when I see YOUR house getting robbed.

Anyways, I'm on this new kick that involves working out, showering and trying my hardest to look sexy (I would say pretty, but that is just a natural occurrence even when i wear sweatpants j/k) so I had taken a shower and was getting ready to do my hair. If you are like me, you probably don't wear pants when doing your hair. Come on, it's okay to admit it. I was dressed from the waist up and I had under ware on but they don't cover my whole behind if you get what I mean when I heard the sound of mail being put in the box that is attached to my house.

I was so excited that I figured that I would just open the door and conspicuously grab the mail, without pants on. Much to my surprise, the mailman was still standing by my door sorting through his mail and probably got much more than he was expecting on his mail route. This isn't the first time that I have accidentally flashed members of our community, there was that one time with the mormons...


No comments:

Post a Comment