12/27/10

SwagBucks?

So I signed up for Swagbucks. Why? I have no idea...But since I have been purchasing so many damn Kindle books over the past few weeks I figured, shoot. If I can get free points to redeem at Amazon.com to buy some books. Then this could be good.
So feel free to use the little gidigit or gadgit or whatever its called on my sidebar.

I am feeling like crawling back from the hole I have been hiding in sometime soon, and have some posts brewing. Since my husband tells me that I do stupid funny stuff in ambian hazes in the evening and then yell "I'm going to blog about this in the morning, you just watch".........

Watch out-Blogger on Ambien coming to a blog near you.

1 comment:

  1. I have SwagBucks too but I never use it :( I guess I should, huh? Hope it goes well... keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete