2/20/12

It's Not A Lie

Please tell me that it gets better not worse?

Yes, I pee a MILLION times a day. I always was a frequent pee'r (this isn't even a word but go with me here) even before becoming pregnant but now it is like some sort of sick joke. I am constantly thirsty and consume enough water daily to almost be ashamed of, but I can't help it.

Pedro is not that big, I know because I saw him. You can't even tell that there is a baby growing inside me, not visible from the outside. Sometimes it looks like I have a food baby, but that is it. Not a baby bump to be seen. So how is this tiny being causing me to pee every hour? Sometimes every half hour?

I have a feeling that I am in for a long 7 months. And Dru? Well he isn't so excited that I wake up every hour in the middle of the night to urinate. I can't help it, but please tell me that this will get better and not worse because I might have to install a toilet in my bedroom.

2 comments:

  1. Just pee in a bucket. Or try for better aim and use a beer bottle of Dru's. Im glad you are doing good. Miss ya on twitter. And find me a job please. Just had to throw that in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told Dru I needed one of those contraptions that I used over New Years. I could put it next to my bed!! I just haven't been feeling the twitter lately, and for the job. What kind are you looking for?

      Delete