Pedro (this is what we will refer to the baby as until he/she makes its debut into the world) is a lot like his mom and dad -- stubborn.
We had our 2nd Dr. appt today and we were thinking that we were just going to get to hear the heartbeat via hand held thingie that they place on my tummy, but it turns out that Pedro is pretty stubborn and likes to move about a lot so we got an unexpected ultrasound. The little guy was moving all over the place and I'm pretty sure that he waved at us, and has a great strong heartbeat.
Best Valentine's day EVER!
But in less baby related news, my book club read a book recently that involved making a life list. I thought that it would be fun to have a list of 20 things I would like to do before I die and decided that I might as well share it, and this is as good of place than any to document my list.
20 Things to Do Before I Die
1. Be a Mom
3. Bungee Jump
4. Swim with the Dolphins
5. Go back to Tahiti
6. Eat Sushi in Japan
7. Travel Sweden with Dru and my children
8. Catch a BIG fish (and have Dru be there to witness this)
9. Fluently speak Swedish (again)
10. Ride a train through Europe
11. Have a fancy ball gown and somewhere to wear it
12. Be in a movie (an extra is fine)
14. Hike a really tall mountain
15. See the grand canyon
16. Win money (more than $2000) in Vegas
17. Party with my girlfriends on a houseboat when we are 40
18. Finish my Masters degree
19. Throw the first pitch at a major league baseball game
20. Own a patio boat and have the summers to enjoy it