9/14/11

I Didn't Fall Out of the Boat


My big brother got married, Dru and I celebrated 2 years of marriage, I started a new job, I was in CA 3 times in the past month and the last time was for almost 2 weeks and I suck at taking pictures...

That super long run on sentence pretty much defines the past 2 months of my life and I am finally getting back into the swing of things.  I realize that I have neglected this blog but if you could see the messy state that my house is in and the emptiness of my refrigerator and the amount of laundry that needs to get done you would understand why…

I wrote those 2 paragraphs yesterday. And I am now proud to say that my refrigerator is now full, the laundry is finished and my closet is ½ cleaned out. Amazing how some motivation and non-procrastination can help a girl out.

And with that, I’m back to getting stuff done. And I do have some pictures from a beautiful/fun white water rafting trip that we took before the wedding. So much fun!







1 comment: